Town Council aim to identify new use for cemetery chapels
Shipston Town Council is inviting the public to suggest potential new uses for the two chapels in the cemetery, allowing the buildings to be used for community benefit.
The Grade II listed structures were built in the late 19th century and consecrated in 1865. One was designated for use by members of the Church of England, meanwhile the other is nonconformist.
Before any change of use taking place, work will be carried out to ensure that the structures are weathertight.
Anyone with suggestions for alternative use cases should contact the Town Clerk t: 01608 662180 e: firstname.lastname@example.org